Low Sheen Acrylic PVA
Professional Trade Low Sheen Acrylic is a superior quality paint with a fine-smooth finish, which has been developed to protect and beautify all interior and exterior surfaces. It can be applied to a variety of surfaces where a durable low-sheen finish is required.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
From the Earth
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Lambswool Roller
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Do not use thinners
- Allow 4 hours between coats
- Allow 7 days to cure before cleaning surface
- Clean tools with water
- Stain & dirt resistant
- Fully washable
- Good scrub resistance
- High hiding power
- New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork & gypsum plaster
- Asbestos/fibre cement fascia’s & ceiling boards.
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.