Epoxy Floor Paint
Medal Epoxy Floor Paint is a high quality dual-pack paint, used to protect concrete floors in Shops, Factories and Garage Floors. Suitable where heavy traffic such as Forklifts and Pallet trucks are present. This product can also be used as a protective coating on steel products.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply this product with a paintbrush, paint roller or airless spray using a +/- 500 μm Tip
- Mix 4 litres of base paint with 1 litre hardener and leave for 15-30 minutes. Add 10% Epoxy Thinners (as and when required) and mix thoroughly to obtain a workable consistency. Smaller quantities must be mixed to the same ratio
- Apply two coats for best results, allowing 12-14 hours to dry between coats
- Clean tools with Medal Epoxy Thinners
- Dirt & stain resistant
- Good durability
- Excellent adhesion
- Water resistant
- Most mineral solvents, petrol & crude oil resistant
- Alkali resistant
- Interior floors made from concrete
- Suitable for garage, factory & shop floors and cold storerooms
Touch Dry: 45 Min
Hard Dry: 48 Hours
Recoating Time: 12 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.