Road Marking Paint
Medal Road Marking Paint is a quick drying alkyd-based paint suitable for new and previously painted bitumen and concrete roads, runways and parking lot surfaces.
Spread Rate: 5 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 25L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply with brush, roller or airless spray
- Stir contents thoroughly before use
- For spray application thin down by up to 10% with Medal Road Marking Paint Reducer
- Apply one coat with a paintbrush, paint roller or airless spray and allow 15 minutes to dry
- Clean tools with Medal Road Marking Paint Reducer (thinners)
- Quick drying
- Good durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Excellent adhesion
- Sabs 731-2001 approved
- Bitumen & concrete road surfaces
- Sign writing of roads
- Marking of parking areas
Touch Dry: 1-3 Mins
No Pick up Time: 15 Mins
Hard Dry: 45 Mins
Recoating Time: 15 Mins
5 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.