Contractors Acrylic PVA
Contractors Acrylic PVA is a medium quality paint. It is suitable for all interior and exterior surfaces. This product has excellent filling and hiding power properties.
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Roller (Furpile or Lambswool roller)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Allow 4 hours drying time
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Clean tools with water
Good hiding & filling power
New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork and gypsum plaster
Asbestos/fibre cement fascia’s & ceiling boards
Primed metal & wooden surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.