Wipe On Wood Stain
Medal Wipe-On Wood Stain is a quick drying solvent-based dye, which will beautify and enhance the natural grain of wood. Once the timber has been stained, it must be over-coated with a clear varnish to provide long term protection against the elements.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 10-15 m2 per litre
- Mutton Cloth
- Shake the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow +/- 30 minutes drying time before applying two coats of Medal Clear Wood Varnish.
- Allow overnight drying time between coats
- Clean all tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Quick drying
- Enhances natural wood grain
- Long lasting
- Interior and exterior wooden surfaces made from pine & meranti.
- Wooden fascia’s & knotty pine panelling and ceilings
- Cupboards made from wood
- Wooden doors, window frames, skirting boards and indoor/outdoor furniture
- *Over coat with clear varnish to create long lasting finish
Touch Dry: 10 Min
Hard Dry: 30 Min
Over-coating Time: 12- 16 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.