QD Industrial Red Oxide Primer
Medal QD Red Oxide Primer is a quick drying solvent-based primer, which is primarily used to protect steel surfaces against rust. This product has excellent adhesion and anti-corrosive properties.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 8-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 25L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply this product with a paintbrush or conventional spray
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- For spray application: thin down with 20% Medal QD Thinners
- Allow overnight to dry before applying the final coat/s of paint
- For dipping purposes, apply this product at 14-18 Sec/F4@25°
- Spray application: thin down for use with standard high-pressure spray guns – air pressure 3-5 bar.
- For any other/spray methods of application refer to the manufacturers specifications or contact our technical department
- Clean tools with Medal Quick Drying (BA) Thinners
- Quick drying
- Excellent adhesion
- Surface protection
- Excellent anti-corrosive power
- Metal surfaces
- Ideal for steelwork such as gates, fencing and burglar bars
Touch Dry: 30 Minutes
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
8-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.