Medal Universal Oxides are primarily used to provide different colour options to newly laid concrete floors.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 0.5m2 /500gr
Packaging: 500G & 5KG
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Open plastic sachet and thoroughly mix with concrete slurry to a ratio of 500gm oxide to 0.5 square metres of concrete screed.
- Add small quantities at the time to achieve the desired colour
- Allow sufficient time for the concrete to dry
- Easy to use
- Available in different colours
- Suitable for concrete floor screeds, window sills, plasterwork, paving bricks etc.
- Ideally to mix with cement slurry
Mixing Time: 15 Minutes
Curing Time: 12 Hours
0.5m2 /500gr, depending on the thickness of concrete screed.
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.