Medal Pave Coat is a superior quality paint, which was specifically developed to provide an exceptional hard wearing finish for concrete paving bricks. A floor coating that has excellent alkali resistance properties and provides complete protection against the weathering elements. The paint finish makes it easy to clean and maintain.
Durable Semi Sheen
Spread Rate: 5-7 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
- Brush or Roller (Furpile or Lambswool Roller)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time between coats
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Clean tools with water
Good hiding power
All weather resistant
Suitable for walkways made from concrete paving bricks
Not suitable for driveways
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
5-7 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.