Medal Pave Coat is a superior quality paint, which was specifically developed to provide an exceptional hard wearing finish for concrete paving bricks. A floor coating that has excellent alkali resistance properties and provides complete protection against the weathering elements. The paint finish makes it easy to clean and maintain.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 5-7 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Roller (Furpile or Lambswool Roller)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time between coats
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Clean tools with water
Good hiding power
All weather resistant
Suitable for walkways made from concrete paving bricks
Not suitable for driveways
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
5-7 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.