Pink Wood Primer
Medal Pink Wood Primer is an oil-based wood primer, which is primarily used to protect all exterior timber surfaces. This product has excellent filling and sealing properties and is normally used in conjunction an undercoat, and the appropriate finish coat/s of paint.
Spread Rate: 9-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning. If thinning is required use Mineral Turpentine
- Apply this product with a Brush or Mohair Roller
- Allow overnight drying time before applying the final coat/s of paint
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Excellent filling and sealing power
- Good adhesion properties
- Excellent hiding power
Wooden surfaces such as garden sheds; dog kennels & pergolas that are to be painted
Touch Dry: 4 Hours
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
9-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.