Medal Universal Undercoat is a versatile product, which is primarily used as an intermediate coat between the primer and final coat of paint. This product is an ideal base coat for enamel based paints, or transforming an enamel painted surface to an Acrylic PVA.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 8-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
- Brush or (Mohair) Roller
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- If thinning is required use Mineral Turpentine
- Allow overnight drying time before applying the final coat/s of paint
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- General Purpose Undercoat
- Good Adhesion Properties
- Excellent Hiding Power
- Internal and external walls made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork & gypsum plaster
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces such as door & window frames, garden furniture & garage doors etc
Touch Dry: 40 Min
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
8-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.