Evercure Damp Stop
Evercure Damp Stop is an excellent product, which has been specifically developed to seal and protect all interior and exterior surfaces against rising damp. The use of this product will prevent further deterioration of the substrate as well as protecting the subsequent coats of paint applied to the surface. This product has excellent adhesion and alkali-resistant properties, and is suitable for direct application to Plastered Cement, Concrete or Masonry surfaces.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 2 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L & 5L
Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply this product with a paintbrush
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product can be thinned with Mineral Turpentine
- Allow overnight drying time between coats
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Note: This product can be applied directly to damp surfaces.
- Alkali resistant
- Excellent sealer
- Excellent adhesion
- Direct application
- Protects surfaces
- Interior and exterior walls made from cement plaster, concrete and masonry surfaces
- Walls plastered below the damp proof course
Touch Dry: 4 Hours
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
2 m2 per litre