Evercure EM22 is a cementitious powder based on a blend of various cements and binding agents. Evercure EM22 has exceptional adhesion as a primer for most surfaces. This product is mainly used as a damp-curing agent providing excellent protection against negative pressure. Evercure EM22 can also be used as a bonding agent onto substrates with difficult adhesion characteristics. It is primarily used as a prime-coat for waterproofing raw masonry surfaces.
Spread Rate: 5-6 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply this product with a paintbrush
- Aerate powder by shaking the bucket before mixing with water. Mix contents with water to a ratio 1:1 and stir thoroughly until homogenous with no lumps
- Allow 30-90 minutes drying time between coats
- Clean tools with water
- Excellent adhesion
- Damp curing
- Primer & sealer
- Prevents rising damp in walls
- A primer used to protect and seal new concrete, plastered cement and asbestos/fibre cement prior to painting and waterproofing
- Ideal for sealing reservoirs, dams and fishponds
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 24 Hours
Recoating Time: 90 Hours
5-6 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.