Industrial Sanding Sealer
Medal Sanding Sealer is a silky smooth transparent wood filler and sealer, which is used to fill any slight imperfections (open grain) in timber before a topcoat of Medal Wood Varnish is applied.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 25L
- Apply one coat with a paintbrush or spray
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product may be thinned down by up to 15% with Medal Lacquer Thinners for spray application
- Allow one hour drying time before finishing off with 1-2 coats of Medal Wood Varnish
- Clean tools with Medal Lacquer Thinners
- Quick drying wood filler & sealer
- Apply directly over stained timber
- Dries to a smooth clear silky finish
- Wooden fascia’s & knotty pine paneling and ceilings
- Cupboards made from wood
- Wooden doors, window frames, skirting boards and indoor/outdoor furniture
Touch Dry: 5 Min
Hard Dry: 20 – 30 Min
Recoating Time: 1 Hour
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.