Liquid Sugar Soap
Medal Liquid Sugar Soap is a mild but strong cleaner that has been specifically developed to remove dirt, wax, grease and grime from a painted surface. This product is supplied in a liquid form, which is diluted with water to create a liquid soap solution.
Spread Rate: N/A
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Empty contents into a container and mix to a ratio of one part Liquid Sugar Soap to 5 parts of warm or hot water
- Stir contents thoroughly before use
- Apply this product by using a sponge or cloth gently wiping the dirt from the surface
- Repeat this process again if necessary
- Wash the walls with fresh clean water to remove any dirt marks left behind
- General purpose cleaner
- Removes grease & grime
- Water soluble liquid
- To remove grease & grime from walls prior to painting
- A general-purpose cleaner suitable for cleaning ceramic tiles, sinks, wash basins and painted floors
- Suitable for acrylic PVA (water-based) and enamel (solvent-based) painted surfaces
- This product is not suitable for use on wooden surfaces
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.