Safari Gloss Enamel
Safari High Gloss Enamel is an economical paint suitable for Interior and Exterior surfaces. A durable product that can be applied to a variety of new or previously painted surfaces such as Cement Plaster; Asbestos/Fibre Cement Wood and Steelwork.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 4-6 m2 per litre
Packaging: 500ml, 1L, 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning. If thinning is required use Mineral Turpentine.
- Apply this product with a Brush or Mohair Roller
- Allow overnight drying time between coats
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Good durability
- Fully washability
- Stain & dirt resistant
- New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces
- Ideal for steel door & window frames, interior walls, kitchen & bathroom walls, gates, steel fencing etc
Touch Dry: 4 Hours
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
4-6 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.