Medal Bonding Liquid is a solvent-based primer and sealer, which has been specially formulated to provide excellent penetrating properties for adhesion to very porous surfaces.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 10-15 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L & 5L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Mohair Roller
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- If thinning is required use Mineral Turpentine
- Allow overnight drying time before applying the final coat/s of paint
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Excellent adhesion
- Primer & sealer
- Excellent binding power
- Suitable for sealing porous surfaces such as asbestos/fibre cement and gypsum plaster
- Binding of powdery/chalked PVA or lime washed surfaces
Touch Dry: 40 Min
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
10-15 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.