Universal Acrylic PVA
Professional Trade Universal Acrylic PVA is a medium quality paint, suitable for all interior and exterior surfaces. This product has excellent hiding power properties. It can be applied to a variety of surfaces where a Matt finish is required.
Application: Interior & Exterior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Lambswool Roller
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time between coats
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Clean tools with water
- Quick Drying
- Good Hiding
- New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork & gypsum plaster
- Asbestos/fibre cement fascia’s & ceiling boards.
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.