Everseal is a high-quality acrylic waterproofing used in conjunction with a membrane, which has been especially formulated to seal and protect all exterior surfaces.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 2 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
- Apply this product with a paintbrush
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow 4 to 8 hours drying time between coats
- Clean tools with water
- Seal and protects surfaces
- Highly flexible
- Excellent elongation
- Highly UV resistant
- Waterproofing roofs, walls and parapet walls
- Flashings, roof valleys, overlapping roof sheets
- Roof screws and weather walls
- Ideal for galvanised iron and tiled roofs
- To be used in conjunction with a membrane
Touch Dry: 30 Min – 1 Hour
Hard Dry: 24 -48 Hours
Recoating Time: 24 -48 Hours
2 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.