Medal Acryloseal Pva is a good quality paint, suitable for all interior and exterior surfaces. This product has excellent filling, water resistant and hiding power properties. It can be applied to a variety of surfaces where a matt finish is required.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 4-6 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
- Brush or Roller (Furpile or Lambswool roller)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Allow 4 hours drying time
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Clean tools with water
Top coat, primer, sealer & waterproofer
Excellent hiding power
New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork and prepared gypsum plaster
Asbestos/fibre cement fascia’s and ceiling boards
Note: not recommended for clay-based substrates
Touch Dry: 1 Hour
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
4-6 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.