Red Oxide Water-Based Primer
Medal Red Oxide Primer is an excellent water-based primer for steel and galvanised iron surfaces. It contains zinc phosphate and possesses tolerance to concentrated phosphoric acid.
Spread Rate: 7-9 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush, (Short Nap) Roller or Airless Spray
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product can be thinned down for spray application
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time before applying the final coat/s of paint
- Clean tools with water
- Excellent adhesion
- A sound surface for top coats
- Excellent rust inhibiting power
- Low VOC
- Tolerance to concentrated phosphoric acid
Suitable for mild steel and galvanised iron surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
7-9 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.