Professional Trade Universal Undercoat is a versatile product, which is primarily used as an intermediate coat between the primer and final coat of paint.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Apply with brush or Mohair Roller
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Do not use thinners
- Allow overnight drying time before applying top coat
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Excellent adhesion
- High hiding power
- A sound surface for top coats
- Walls made from cement plaster; concrete; brickwork & gypsum plaster
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces such as door & window frames; garden furniture &garage doors etc.
- Primarily used as an intermediate coat between the primer and final coat
- Suitable to use as base coat for enamel based paints or for converting and enamel painted surface to an acrylic PVA
Touch Dry: 40 Min – 1 Hour
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre