Professional Trade Universal Undercoat is a versatile product, which is primarily used as an intermediate coat between the primer and final coat of paint.This product is an ideal base coat for enamel based paints, or transforing an enamel painted surface to an Acrylic PVA painted surface.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
- Apply with brush or Mohair Roller
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Do not use thinners
- Allow overnight drying time before applying top coat
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Excellent adhesion
- High hiding power
- A sound surface for top coats
- Walls made from cement plaster; concrete; brickwork & gypsum plaster
- Primed metal & wooden surfaces such as door & window frames; garden furniture &garage doors etc.
- Primarily used as an intermediate coat between the primer and final coat
- Suitable to use as base coat for enamel based paints or for converting and enamel painted surface to an acrylic PVA
Touch Dry: 40 Min – 1 Hour
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.