School Board Paint
Medal School Board Paint is an excellent quality water-based paint that has been specially formulated for schools. This product has excellent abrasion resistance for long-term durability.
Spread Rate: 5-7 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L & 5L
- Brush or Roller (Short Nap)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow overnight drying time between coats.
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Clean tools with water
- Low VOC
- Long lasting durability
- Abrasion resistant
Suitable for school boards
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
5-7 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.