Zinc Phosphate Primer
Medal Zinc Phosphate Primer is a solvent-based quick drying primer, which is primarily used to protect mild steel surfaces against rust. This product has excellent adhesion and covering power properties. Suitable for the coastal environment.
Spread Rate: 8-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 25L
Disclaimer: Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- For spray application use 1 litre of Medal QD Thinners to 5 litres of paint
- Apply this product with a paintbrush or conventional spray, and allow overnight to dry before applying the final coat/s of paint
- For dipping purposes, apply this product at 14-18 Sec/F4@25°
- Spray application: thin down as described above for use with standard high-pressure spray guns – air pressure 3-5 bar
- For any other/spray methods of application refer to the manufacturers specifications or contact our technical department
- Clean tools with Medal QD Quick Drying Thinners
- Excellent adhesion
- Quick drying
- Excellent anti-corrosive power
- Suitable for the coastal environment
Metal & mild steel surfaces
Touch Dry: 4 Hours
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
8-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.