QD Industrial Enamel
Medal QD Industrial Enamel is a high quality paint suitable for the protection and decoration of all interior and exterior steel surfaces where a durable glossy finish is required.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 8-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 25L
Chrome Aluminium Silver
Dark Admiralty Grey
Mid Brunswick Green
Post Office Red
- Apply this product with a paintbrush (small areas), paint roller or conventional spray
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- Allow a minimum of 4 hours drying time between coats
- For dipping purposes, apply this product at 14-18 Sec/F4@25°
- Spray application: thin down10% with Medal Qick Drying Thinners for use with standard high-pressure spray guns – air pressure 3-5 bar.
- For any other/spray methods of application refer to the manufacturers specifications or contact our technical department
- Clean tools with Medal Quick Drying QD (BA) Thinners
- Good durability
- Long lasting
- Fully washable
- Stain & dirt resistant
- Excellent hiding power
- Farm & garden implements
- Indoor & outdoor furniture
- Truck chassis & tractors
- Plant & machinery
- Steel cabinets & shelves
Touch Dry: 30 Minutes
Hard Dry: 4 Hour
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
8-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.