Tile & Melamine Primer
Medal Ceramic Tile and Melamine Primer is a high quality pure acrylic based primer, suitable for all interior ceramic wall tiles and melamine surfaces. This product has excellent adhesion, water resistant and hiding power properties.
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
- Brush or Mohair Roller
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time
- Allow the top coat paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Clean tools with water
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- Excellent adhesion & intercoat adhesion
- New and previously painted ceramic surfaces
- Melamine & wood surfaces
- Not suitable for: floor, bath and shower areas with damp conditions
Touch Dry: 1 Hour
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.