Texture Acrylic PVA
Medal Texture Coat is a flexible exterior wall coating, which is recommended for use on exterior concrete and cement-plastered surfaces.
Spread Rate: 5-7 m2 per litre
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours displayed on screen may vary from actual Medal Paints colours.
- Brush or Roller (Furpile or Lambswool roller)
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Allow 4 hours drying time
- Allow paint to cure (hard dry) for 7 days before attempting to clean the surface
- Clean tools with water
Hides hairline cracks
Alkali & water resistant
New and previously painted surfaces made from cement plaster, concrete, brickwork and gypsum plaster
Asbestos/fibre cement boards.
Primed metal surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 Min
Hard Dry: 4 Hours
Recoating Time: 4 Hours
5-7 m2 per litre