Polyurethane Floor Varnish
Medal Polyurethane Floor Varnish is a hard wearing single pack “moisture curing” polyurethane coating suitable for interior wooden floors, doors and other wooden surfaces where a durable finish is required.
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L & 5L
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Allow overnight drying time between coats
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Hard wearing
- Enhances natural wood grain
- Long lasting & durable
Interior wooden floors surfaces made from pine & meranti.
Touch Dry: 40 Min
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.